Singapore is the second destination of the World Tour - Culinary Connection. This time the delegation is composed of: Director General of the Basque Culinary Center, Joxe Mari Aizega and chefs Paco Perez and Diego Guerrero.
During this trip to Singapore, the delegation will visit places of cultural and culinary attractions, restaurants, markets, etc.. for detailed gastronomic reality here.
Sunday, 14 April 2013
- Arrival of the delegation to Singapore
Monday, 15 April 2013
- Meeting between the delegation of the Basque Culinary Center and chefs from Singapore with reference in modern cuisine: Janice Wong, Andre Chiang, Willin Low, Julien Royer, Malcolm Lee and Christophe Megel.
- Cocktail for authorities, media, gastronomic agents and businessman.
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
- Presentation of the Basque Culinary Center and World Tour - Culinary Connection initiative in At-Sunrice.
- Modern kitchen workshops taught by Paco Perez, Diego Guerrero and Enrique Fleischmann (Chef Professor of BCC) in At Sunrice. These workshops will be aimed at teachers, professionals, students and media.